The Criminal Defense Attorney You Want On Your Side
A criminal charge may be devastating, but you can still fight for your rights. The Lewin Law Firm, PLLC, offers experienced, aggressive defense when you need it. Don’t leave your future to chance when your freedom is at stake – work with an attorney you can trust. We will listen to your side of the story, go through the details with you and create a solid defense to protect your rights. We handle a wide variety of criminal charges, including both misdemeanors and felonies, and will seek the best outcome for your situation.
Personalized Treatment For Every Case
The best way to protect yourself after being accused of a criminal offense is to work with a skilled legal advocate. We represent clients in cases that include:
- DUI/DWI charges — We look at what you did right that night instead of what you did wrong and examine the details of your situation to defend your actions.
- Violent crimes — We’ve had countless charges dismissed and many others that resulted in not guilty verdicts.
- Gun charges — Your Second Amendment right to possess a firearm is important, and we’ll work diligently to protect it.
- Drug crimes — Our lawyer has extensive experience successfully representing clients against charges for possession, selling and trafficking of controlled substances.
- Sex crimes — We’ll fight to make sure your side of the story is heard.
In addition, we’ve also successfully represented clients in cases that involve constitutional violations, medical marijuana laws, immigration, domestic violence injunctions and juvenile delinquency.
Our attorney gives every case the individualized attention it deserves to prepare and present a strong defense. You’re not alone with our firm on your side. We’ll make sure to protect your liberty and help you look forward to a bright future.
Speak With An Attorney Today For Free
At The Lewin Law Firm, PLLC, we will answer your questions and guide you through every step of the legal process. We want you to feel informed and advocated for — both in and out of the courtroom. Send us an email or call us today at 561-425-6250 for your free consultation. Our office is located in West Palm Beach, Florida, and we’re proud to represent the surrounding area.