ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Criminal Law
Daniel is a licensed Florida attorney with years of criminal defense experience, first as a public defender and then as a private defense attorney. Throughout the years, he has represented clients charged with traffic tickets, misdemeanors, and serious felonies. Daniel has consulted people on cases as simple as driving under the influence and as complex as murder. Now he has started his own law firm to provide you with quality criminal defense services at an affordable price.
Daniel was born in Miami and raised with a strong respect and appreciation for our unique freedoms and the danger that an accusation from the police or government poses to them. He went to college at the University of Tampa where he studied political science, government and world affairs, and business administration & management. From there, Daniel went to law school at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale and graduated in the top 25% of his class. He took every criminal related law class he could because he knew right away he wanted to defend individuals and fight abuses of power. Daniel worked for private criminal defense law firms and government organizations in Fort Lauderdale while in law school.
Daniel took a job at the Palm Beach County Public Defender’s Office and litigated cases there for 4.5 years, first as an intern in law school, then in the misdemeanor and criminal traffic division as an assistant public defender, all the way up to being an attorney in the felony division handling serious cases for clients facing multiple decades in prison. Daniel left the public defender’s office to be a private criminal defense attorney in Key West. He represented clients charged with a range of serious offenses including but not limited to robbery, sexual battery, and driving under the influence causing serious bodily injury.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Top 25% of his class
- University of Tampa
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Political Science, Government and World Affairs, and Business Administration & Management
- Palm Beach County Public Defender’s Office, Intern
- Palm Beach County Public Defender’s Office, Assistant Public Defender
- Associate Attorney, Key West Criminal Defense
- Florida Bar, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Palm Beach Association Criminal Defense Lawyers
Current Employment Position
- Founding Attorney